School Priorities 2021 – 2022
- To raise standards across all phases in the core subjects, ensuring all pupils make rapid and accelerated progress with an increased % of pupils achieving EXS/GDS.
- To introduce the new EYFS profile and ensure provision reflects new requirements.
- To continue to enrich and personalise our wider curriculum through introducing a structured and detailed scheme.
- To further develop the role of subject leaders to ensure high standards in all subject areas.
- To ensure provision in KS1 impacts positively on outcomes.
- To raise standards in writing across school
- To rigorously monitor attendance, bring in line with National data and reduce persistent absence (PA).