School Priorities 2021 – 2022
- To raise standards across all phases in the core subjects, ensuring all pupils make rapid and accelerated progress with an increased % of pupils achieving EXS/GDS.
- To introduce the new EYFS profile and ensure provision reflects new requirements.
- To ensure provision in KS1 impacts positively on outcomes
- To raise standards in phonics and reading – including a love of reading, placing reading at the heart of the curriculum so that pupils are familiar with and enjoy listening to a wide range of literature.
- To further strengthen our wider curriculum offer through introducing a more structured and detailed scheme (Cornerstones Curriculum) securing progression of key knowledge and skills.
- To raise standards in writing across all phases.
- Further develop the role of the subject leader, securing their own subject knowledge as well as beginning to evidence impact in their subject area
- To ensure that both internal and external sharing of good practice is once again used as a tool to inform practice following Covid19 restrictions.
- To rigorously monitor attendance, bringing it in line with National data and reduce persistent absence (PA)
- To continue to develop parental engagement.