- To further develop and embed instructional coaching across the school to ensure high-quality teaching and learning in all curriculum areas, across all phases.
- To raise standards across all phases in the core subjects, ensuring all pupils make rapid and accelerated progress with an increased % of pupils achieving EXS/GDS, bringing outcomes in line with/ better than National standards.
- To ensure all children continue to close gaps in learning through highly effective teaching and learning.
- To implement an updated assessment system and procedures to support this.
- To embed the new EYFS profile.
- To continue to enrich and personalise our curriculum so that it impacts positively on outcomes across all subject areas for all pupils.
- To continue to raise standards in phonics and reading – including a love of reading, placing reading at the heart of the curriculum so that pupils are familiar with and enjoy listening to a wide range of literature.
- Further develop the role of the subject leader, securing their own subject knowledge as well as beginning to evidence impact in their subject area.
- To further develop staff subject knowledge to ensure accurate and consistent use of both core and non-core subject assessments.
- To rigorously monitor attendance, bring in line with National data and reduce persistent absence (PA).