East Dene Primary School – Whole School Priorities
- Leaders ensure that stakeholders receive focused and highly advanced professional development linked to teachers’ subject and pedagogical content knowledge over time.
- To ensure high-quality teaching every day for all pupils
- Offer frequent coaching to ensure that all staff become reflective in their practice and have a desire to improve each day.
- To continue to increase the percentage of attendance to be line with national averages.
- To ensure that children at our schools become well rounded global citizens who are lifelong learners.
- To improve the quality of phonics provision by frequent coaching and CPD