Home Learning Information
Over the coming weeks some children may need to stay at home to quarantine or self-isolate due to Covid-19. We have put arrangements in place to support these children at home so that they can continue to access their learning remotely.
- There will be learning activities for children to complete each day via the link to the home learning portal as well as through the Class Dojo App. Children should select their year group and then go to the Autumn term – remote learning folder.
- Children who are at home and are well enough should complete these.
- All work completed should be uploaded to their Class Dojo portfolio.
- If they are unable to upload their work to Class Dojo then they will need to bring any completed work back into school once they return.
- Children at home are also encouraged to access the range of general remote learning platforms that we have (Please refer to our Remote Learning Plan)
- If children require an exercise book and/or printed pack, please contact the school office to arrange collection.
Home Learning polices
Home Learning Information for Parents/Carer
External Home learning links