Level 3 Teaching Assistant
32.5 hrs per week (Monday to Friday – 8:30am – 3:30pm) term-time only
CLPT07 – CLPT11 – £20,444 – £22,129 FTE
(Actual Salary £15,144 – £16,392 pro-rata)
Required to commence role September 2022 – temporary position until 31 August 2023
East Dene Primary is looking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant on a temporary basis on a 1-year temporary contract. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly experienced and caring person to support our pupils. The successful candidate will work in collaboration with teachers and school staff to assess our pupil’s needs and determine suitable educational plans and interventions to help them overcome barriers to learning.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a committed, adaptable and caring professional, passionate about delivering high quality support and providing an inspirational approach to learning
- Can lead by example and be a positive role model to our children
- Can demonstrate the creativity, resilience and interpersonal skills to complement our highly effective team
- Is an effective team player and willing to be fully involved in the life of the school
- Has qualification passes in English and Maths or equivalent
- Has the capacity to deliver intervention programmes for reading, writing, phonics and
In return, we can offer:
- Enthusiastic children who are motivated to learn
- Training in all aspects of the role
- Dedicated staff committed to achieving high standards
- A supportive, warm and welcoming ethos
- A vibrant learning environment
- An experienced and supportive leadership team
- Governors who are committed to the well-being of all staff
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and made by appointment to suit the candidate’s availability. For a visit please telephone the School Office on 01709 512202 to arrange a suitable time.
The application form and job details are available by clicking the links on the right of the screen. Please note that CV’s will not be accepted – you must complete the official CLPT application form to be considered for the post. Completed application forms should be submitted to Julie Wright, Office Manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 15 July 2022 – 12 noon
Interviews will take place week beg Monday 18 July 2022
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
The academy values diversity and promotes equality and will guarantee an interview to disabled candidates if the essential job criteria is met.
The CLPT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
Section A (Please state):
|Job Grade||Level 3 Teaching Assistant|
|Permanent or Temporary or Casual||Temporary|
|Hours per week||32.5|
|Funding Code*||Please invoice East Dene Primary School (email invoice to email@example.com|
* If not provided, we will use the standard funding code and Job Class for the school.
Section B (Please state):
|Previous post holder or Job Number|
|Date above post holder left/is leaving|
Advert Placement Details:
|Advertising Details (e.g. Advertiser)||Bulletin, Website|
|Authorised by||Louise Ridge – Headteacher|
|Cost Code (and nominal)||Academy School|
|Contact for final approval||Katrina Kirk – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact for queries regarding advert||Katrina Kirk – email@example.com|