In order for your child’s absences to be recorded as authorised, we require the following:
- Contact school on every day of absence
- Provide medical evidence of illness to school as soon as possible:
- A GP appointment card (date/time/child’s name)
- Medication Packaging
- Medication (prescribed/not prescribed)
- Hospital letters/appointment letters
East Dene Primary School is part of The Central Learning Partnership Trust: a company limited by Guarantee.
Registered in England and Wales. Company number: 07827368. Registered Office: Central Learning Partnership Trust, Prestwood Road, Wolverhampton, WV11 1RD.
Copyright © 2022 The Central Learning Partnership Trust. All Rights Reserved.